- Subject: The name of the person, people or situation you would like people to pray for
- Request: Please give details of the situation or problem and exactly what you would like us to pray for.
- Requested By: If you've registered on this site, your name will appear here. You can, however, make Prayer Requests anonymously if you prefer. Just click on the drop-down list and change to the Anonymous option.
- Display Until: This will automatically be set for 2 weeks from the date of the Prayer Request, but you can change this date. Please bear in mind that the date must be specified in the format "YYYY-MM-DD" or the system will not understand it.
- Request Prayer: Please remember to click on <Request Prayer> at the bottom of the form to save the prayer request. It will not be visible immediately on the site until one of the Site Admin Team checks it and enables it. They will also email the Prayer Request to all of the people who have registered on the site and who have chosen to receive Prayer Requests by Email in their Site Profile. The Prayer Request will also be passed along the High Kirk Prayer Line, which operates by word of mouth or telephone.
Prayer RequestsAs Christians we strongly believe in the power of prayer. Prayers of intercession are a constant feature of our Services, Prayer Meeting, House Groups and other fellowships. Please include requests displayed here in your own prayers.
People who register on this site are able to ask that Prayer Requests are emailed to them so that they can include them in their own prayers of intercession. Normally if you submit a prayer request here it is displayed on the website once it has been checked and periodically emailed to those who have requested it.
The High Kirk operates a Prayer Line, in addition to these Prayer Requests, whereby Prayer Requests are passed along face-to-face or by telephone and this page aims to complement that Prayer Line and seeks to ensure that Prayer Requests receive as wide a circulation as possible.
Current Prayer Requests
|Please Pray for...||Requested By||Date Requested|
|Walter Forbes||Billy & Joyce Aitken||8th January 2017|
Pray for Betty's husband who is seriously ill in hospital. Please pray for healing and comfort and support for the family.